Friday, September 10, 2010

Thursday, September 9, 2010

How could I have thought this foot wasn't going to hurt?????

It does!!

Breakfast: sliced hard-boiled egg on a toasted corn tortilla and a big spoonful of salsa. And a cup o' decaf. I burped the salsa all morning. I'm not used to sitting around all day on my butt!!

I wasn't inspired to eat lunch, but by mid afternoon, I admitted to being a big hungry.

A couple of plums and back to the couch!

Carol came over to make sure we had dinner. I didn't feel like doing anything, but she brought a red onion, a red pepper, tomatoes, a cucumber, corn on the cob, and some lettuce. She found some burgers in the freezer. I think they were chicken burgers, maybe turkey. They aren't marked, but they weren't beef.

I made a Manhattan.

And a red pepper strip. I even had a maraschino cherry for the drink.


I was hungrier than I thought I was and started to eat before I remembered to take the picture!

It was very good.

There was a little extra salad, which I ate but did not take a picture.

I had a piece of that wonderful rosemary bread that Carol brought over Wednesday, and a small glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.

And as long as I know that ice cream is in the freezer, I'm going to have a little! I don't have any more of the hot fudge sauce, so this was just barenaked ice cream. Ben and Jerry's New York Chocolate something. Full of large nuts, but still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment