Monday, September 6, 2010

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I got up with a mission to take a bunch of pictures of some of my bottles before going to 11 AM church. Breakfast

consisted of two cups of coffee (decaf) with milk to make it have SOME food value. I had to refamiliarize myself with my big digital SLR Olympus before I could take the pictures.

Went (with Morrow!) to the church of the Transfiguration in Norfolk, a summer-only church on its last Sunday of this summer, because Audrey was officiating. We went on our bikes. It was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day and a nice ride. And a pretty little church, with windows that open right next to the organ.

There were eight or so Trinity people there, and after the service, Carol B., Barbara N. and I decided to go to lunch. We thought Infinity Hall right in Norfolk would be too crowded, so we came back to New Hartford and went to Chatterly's.

We all had their chicken taco salad, which is new on their menu this summer. Tex-Mex spiced chicken, a black bean-corn-tomato medley, grated cheese, sour cream and guacamole in a fried flour tortilla bowl. I also had a glass of the house Pinot Grigio.



I didn't finish eating the entire bowl.





Carol came over afterwards, and we sewed before playing a game of Scrabble. We hit the sesame sticks bag like we hadn't had those salads for lunch!!








Along with the sesame sticks, I had a Ramazzotti Amaro and soda.




While I was cooking dinner, I had a small slice of cheese. I can't remember what kind this is. Goat something! Good.





DInner: a pan-fried pork chop, green beans and a small glass of Pinot Grigio.

No comments:

Post a Comment