Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wednesday, August 25, 2010



Weigh-in at W.W. so I never eat ANYTHING before going. Took my breakfast to Carol's and played a game of Scrabble. BEAUTIFUL fresh local tomato, two cheese sticks, and a cup of decaf in my trusty travel mug.

I played HAWK for 28 points.

Overcast and cool day.









Large cup of my vegetable soup (that I made yesterday), a couple of Breton multi-grain crackers and two slices of ham. And the front section of USA Today.















I only ate one Alpha-Bit today -- a "P" -- because it fell on the floor. And I wanted to record that I have finally finished all I'm going to do of this project!!

Instead of tea today, I had a Telma mushroom soup cube. I can't buy them up here. Stop 'n' Shop down in Port Chester has them in the Jewish food section. I really love them, so when I'm down there, I buy a whole box. They come three to a package, and a box has a dozen packages.

Behind the cup are parts of a quilt block.





We went to the Cambridge Brew Pub in Granby for dinner, our new favorite place to meet Tom and Nikki because it's half-way between New Hartford and Suffield. We were celebrating Morrow's upcoming birthday because he and I will both be away on his actual birthday.

I had a glass of Pinot Grigio to start, and a small side salad.



I had mussels which had been steamed in beer.

Then I had a salmon burger with aioli sauce, and a few of Morrow's sweet potato fries on the side.

And a second glass of Pinot Grigio.

Then we got BAD! Morrow, Nikki and I shared a brownie and ice cream dessert. It was awesome.

And (not separately pictured because it was now too dark to get a picture) ANOTHER glass of Pinot Grigio with dessert.

I made decaf when I got home but fell asleep before I had any.

NO WONDER, eh?

If I learn anything from doing this for a month, I'll see how much I drink! Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment